Responsible for a variety of routine safety and emergency security activities while safeguarding students, employees, visitors, patients and property. Conducts Public Safety training and development programs. First responder to all emergency incidents within the assigned facility. Functions as an informal resource to colleagues, trains and on-boards new employees
- Valid Georgia Driver’s License
- Two (2) years general security, military or other public safety experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Certified Advanced Healthcare Security Officer (IAHSS) preferred
- Georgia Law Enforcement Peace Officer Standards & Training (P.O.S.T.) certification preferred
- Ability to type approximately 30 words per minute and enter data on a computer keyboard preferred
- Carry less lethal weapons such as a Taser CEW and/or an expandable baton required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A