Website Piedmont Airlines
Data entry and invoice filing. Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices. Sort, organize and match invoices and check requests. Other duties as assigned.
- Basic computer and accounting knowledge
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and support staff
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Standard office environment, computer and other office equipment
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Knoxville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A