This position will also work closely with the BRD Digital Team and Pfizer Digital to develop and deploy EBR system enhancements and integrations with enterprise systems. These efforts will require close collaboration with digital SMEs and a sound understanding of the end-user requirements in the manufacturing network. The role will be responsible for developing project plans for new EBR initiatives and will act as the single point of contact for EBRs in the BRD network.
- Clearly understands and maintains end user requirements to enable continuous improvement of EBR system
- Provides continued specialized technical support for the creation and maintenance of EBRs across the manufacturing network.
- Applies technical knowledge to support implementation of Electronic Batch Records (EBRs) across BRD’s GMP manufacturing network, including sites located in St. Louis, MO, Andover, MA, and Durham, NC.
- Trains manufacturing colleagues on EBR system during site implementation and during deployment of EBR system enhancements.
- In collaboration with technical experts and line leads, analyzes manufacturing needs to assist with recommendation of appropriate technical solutions and applications.
- Acts as the single point of contact for GMP EBRs in BRD to provide updates on project milestones and timelines for various EBR projects.
- Works with cross-functional digital teams (Research & Development, GMP Manufacturing, I.T.) to develop and deploy both system enhancements and integrations with proprietary information systems
- Ability to work independently on individual goals and contribute collaboratively to team goals; enjoys achieving goals through collaborative effort.
- Skilled at identifying problems and attention to detail.
- Previous understanding and experience working with various aspects of GMP Manufacturing.
- Ability to work within a team, leveraging and/or engaging others to accomplish projects, and equally as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities and objectives simultaneously.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A