Pembina Pipeline Corporation’s Calgary office is recruiting for an Advisor, Human Resources to join the team for a 12-month term. This position reports to the Supervisor, Advisory Services in the Human Resources Service Unit (HSU), part of Pembina’s Corporate Services Division. This role works closely with other teams in HSU to deliver objectives and offer support services.
- Assist with implementing and follow-up actions related to company policies, initiatives, standards and guidelines;
- Maintain excellent record-keeping of approvals and resources;
- Provide support, reporting and analysis to ensure ongoing transactional and functional services are completed efficiently and in collaboration with stakeholders;
- Create and deliver letters and employment changes (change letters, notifications, standard program emails, resignations, leaves of absence, disability management letters, etc.);
- Work in close collaboration with Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs) by anticipating business needs and identifying opportunities;
- Support HR and business needs with reorganizations, employee & labour relations, investigations, and performance management; and
- Responsible for ensuring information is submitted to the correct parties, platforms, and programs for timely processing;
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4+ years’ experience in an HR role, preferably supported by a Diploma or Degree; Equivalent combination of skills experience will also be considered;
- Strong team player that works effectively with other HR team members to provide integrated HR solutions;
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to problem solve and troubleshoot;
- Experienced with MS Excel, SharePoint and other HR systems; SAP and SuccessFactors would be an asset;
- Customer focused with a sense of urgency to manage requests;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; and
- Willingness to commit to a 12 month term.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Albert, CA
Application Deadline: N/A