The warehouse is the backbone of a store’s business. As the Warehouse Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing product flow throughout the store, communication with management on product levels, distribution of product between stores and all shipping and receiving functions—ensuring that we have the right products in the right places at the right times. In addition to the specific duties listed below, you will perform the duties of a Customer Experience Guide whenever appropriate.
- You maintain positive relationships with management, team members and store partners.
- You proactively communicate and resolve all shipping discrepancies with the Service Center, Retail Solutions, Outside Vendors and Accounting.
- You offer proactive coaching (both constructive and complimentary) to continually elevate customer service.
- You serve as a role model and coach for the team and delegate daily priorities.
- You are consistently looking for product flow improvements to maximize efficiency and reduce out of stocks on the floor.
- You collaborate with management to determine and maintain the most effective stockroom layout that any staff member can navigate—product is clearly labeled, accessible and neatly organized by style and size.
- You process all incoming and outgoing shipments in a timely manner.
- You follow all procedures on Loss Prevention.
- You are in regular communication with management on warehouse labor allocation and strategy, and proactively assess ongoing stock levels in key styles to prevent out of stocks.
- You empower all staff to offer outstanding service through consistent personal example and encouragement.
- Continually able to lift and move boxes and products within a restricted space.
- Continually able to reach overhead, bend, squat and kneel.
- Able to safely lift boxes up to 55 pounds.
- Continually able to walk up and down a staircase carrying boxes, products and other items.
- Comfortable climbing ladders.
- Able to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Able to regularly perform store maintenance: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A