As the Finance & Operations Associate you will be responsible for supporting the day to day finance and operations activities of the Provisions Business. In this role you will work closely with all functional groups at the company – product, sales, marketing and you will help support systems development and increasing efficiencies as the Provisions business grows. Requirements for this position include excellent analytical skills, strong understanding of accounting and finance, demonstrated cross functional skills and a problem-solving mindset. As the Finance & Operations Associate you have the potential to expand into additional responsibilities as the Provisions business grows.
- Strong communication skills both internally & externally and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Support financial analysis of sales channels, existing and new products as well as ad hoc analyses of new business opportunities as the business grows
- Manage monthly reporting, sales tracking, and support monthly F&PA activities.
- Support regular forecast updates, as well as annual and long term strategic planning for the business.
- During high growth periods, available to step in to support day to day operations, customer service and dealer service and AR activities of the business.
- Be open and excited to take on additional tasks as business grows.
- Coordinate with cross functional parties and suppliers to identify and execute cost savings activities as the business scales up.
- Develop new systems and infrastructure to improve efficiencies and scaling as the business grows ex: new product financials, accounts payable, accounts receivable, component management
- Cross functional focus and excitement to support a variety of different aspects of a food business.
- Supply chain management or logistics experience a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical skillset with experience in financial planning and analysis, budget management, forecasting and interest in building out new process flows and systems.
- Cost of goods sold and manufacturing accounting experience a strong plus.
- Strong excel and systems skills, experience with NetSuite or another ERP system a plus.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills ideally with experience in a start-up.
- Timely follow-through and ability to prioritize workload in a start-up environment are musts.
- Experience coordinating with 3PL, or logistics providers to maximize customer experience while managing cost and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, operations, or another technical field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A