Are you looking to become a part of a multi-functional team of commercial, technical and regional partners? At P&G, Design is critical to driving dedication beyond reason with the world’s consumers. We uniquely transform strategy into irresistible consumer experiences! We view business challenges through an empathetic lens – consumer centric in everything that we do. We balance left and right brained thinking to bring great design that builds the business. We lead with imagination, curiosity, courage and inspiration. Through Design, we elevate brands to icons. P&G Design is looking for a Designer to join our team who will be responsible for crafting the visual strategy, design and execution on our brands.
- Be accountable for excellent execution.
- Strong presentation skills – Communicate and justify conceptual and directional choices.
- Under the direction of the Brand Expression leader, you will build/design concepts and execute the visual strategy for the brand initiatives across consumer touchpoints including packaging, promotional materials (temporary displays, in-store tools and collateral), eCommerce, social media, etc.
- Hands on Design/Packaging experience a must. You will design/execute package labels against brand equities and FDA standards/mandatories.
- You will design and develop brand vis id guidelines and ensure directives are embraced consistently and creatively.
- Strong collaboration and interdependence skills both within design and multi-functional partners. Experience collaborating across geographies and organizational boundaries is a plus. Ability to translate insights and observations into winning consumer propositions. Ability to grow mastery and understanding of design in others.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to justify your conceptional and directional design choices. Comfortable giving and receiving feedback. Ability to influence a senior leader’s point of view.
- Expertise in the latest graphics and business programs: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and Microsoft (Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong Design Mastery in graphic design and brand identity. Your portfolio will be assessed on design strategy, creative excellence, storytelling, problem-solving and technical mastery.
- Outstanding listening skills with a view to understanding and anticipating the needs.
- Flexibility in an environment of constant change, short deadlines and across various contract manufacturers specifications.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cleveland, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A