We produce high-quality products and need to do so on-time and at a low cost. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving some big, meaningful problems. From the beginning, you will be leading projects that matter and guiding teams that will impact the production of globally recognized branded products. Our manufacturing process engineers help us get things done!
Where you work depends on a number of things.Manufacturing Process Engineers lead our efforts to identify and drive out losses through standards and system development. They support the daily activities of the production line and/or processing areas, and build long term capability into their area, systems, and technicians.
- Identifying, prioritizing, analyzing, and eliminating losses and inefficiencies
- Creating learning programs and coaching and training technicians
- Delivery and start-up of new equipment, initiatives, and projects
- Understanding and working with state-of-the-art robotics and automated equipment
- Creating and improving standards to enable us to achieve the performance targets for the production line
- Collaborating with technical experts, other functions, and other manufacturing sites to create the best solutions
- The ability to problem solve and collaborate in teams
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and eager to learn new skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and analytical skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, hands-on manufacturing environment with technicians and equipment
Qualification & Experience:
- Have a BS/MS degree in engineering. We prefer Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Chemical Engineering, though we may also consider other engineering.
- Are willing to travel on the job on occasion. It really depends on your position, but we want to make sure you are ok travelling for this job.
- Are willing to relocate during your career.
- Have less than 2 years relevant work experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charleston, WV, US
Application Deadline: N/A