Website Novant Health
Novant Health is seeking a warm, caring, and nurturing Child Care Teacher to be r esponsible for assisting in providing a warm, safe and nurturing learning experience while communicating the goals, guidelines, and standards of the center. Teachers are responsible for the care, safety and educational environments of all children.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”.
- DHHS NC Division of Child Development Criminal Background Letter (required renewal every 3 years) and Workforce letter or education verification.
- ITS SIDS for teachers who work in classrooms infants up to 2 years of age within two months of hire.
- BSAC for those working with school age children.
- Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing.
- CDL required for those working with school age children if riding or driving the buses.
- CPR/First within 2 months of hire.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: High School or GED Required. Credentials EDU119 or equivalency as defined by DHHS Education Workforce Required. 6 semester hours in early childhood Required.
- Experience Preferred: Up to 1-year early childhood work experience.
with children up to 12 years of age.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration Required: NC Credentials EDU 119 or equivalency. BSAC (Basic School Age) for those working with school age children. Current DHHS NC Division of Child Development Criminal Background letter. Refer to Life Support Training Policy NH-HR-3096.
Company: Novant Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A