The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.5 billion video games and more than 710 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
- Create and communicate launch announcements that capture social media posts, articles, press releases, and/or other pieces of relevant content to the broader sales and marketing teams.
- Contribute to the team by analyzing retailer promotions and tactics to develop insights for future promotional efforts.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the video games category and retail landscape by analyzing sales and shopper data
- Work with Nintendo’s Retail Marketing & Strategy team to create and execute retail marketing tactics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Shows initiative, action-oriented, and maintains ownership
- Pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or related field
- Ability to work in fast-paced and confidential environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- 3.0+ GPA
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work cross-functionally
- Freshmen to graduating seniors enrolled in accredited college or university
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A