Website Nintendo Jobs
We, at Nintendo, are looking for an energetic, motivated, and smart engineer with a passion for multimedia technologies and experienced in developing embedded systems software. Your responsibilities include system software development, performance optimizations, architectural improvements, bug fixes, and other enhancements for Nintendo gaming systems. The ideal candidate should have strong communications skills and a collaborative working style.
- Optimize the solutions developed for performance and design for scalability.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with other engineers and stakeholders.
- Develop new features capable of being successfully deployed in massively used, gaming console.
- Research technical issues and provide expert guidance.
- Contribute to the architecture and design of the software stack for multimedia solutions.
- Develop implementation plans and time estimates for tasks.
- Solid understanding of multi-core SOC device and low-level kernel software.
- Experience in any multimedia framework, such as GStreamer, Android StageFright, OpenMAX etc. is very desirable.
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field; MS preferred
- Experience in working with embedded systems for a multi-processor and/or multi-core system.
- Experience in audio and video streaming protocols and technologies, such as Media Source Extensions (MSE), Dynamic Adaptive Streaming over HTTP(DASH), and WebRTC.
- Excellent programming skills in C and C++.
- Experience in working with display infrastructure, display pipeline, and knowledge of display technologies, such as LCD, OLED, HDR, etc. is an added advantage.
- Experience in video and audio processing including compression, transport, and rendering technologies.
- This is not a remote opportunity and you will be required to work onsite in Redmond, WA
- 5+ years of software development.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A