Reporting to the System Administration Team Leader, this role is responsible for effective and efficient coordination and provision of the Service Management platform that supports the Service Delivery strategy, specifically ServiceNow.
In this varied role, you’ll work alongside the Service Delivery team as well as the wider IT department and other functions such as Product and Finance. This is an exciting role focusing on varying mid-scale projects including integrations and process automation using tools such as workflow, flow designer and virtual agent.
- Ability to scope, test and implement any ITSM, SIR, IAM platform related projects, including the necessary communication and creation of the supporting documentation.
- There is also an element of BAU Support in this role.
- Prioritise own workload and be able to identify any high impacting issues ensuring they are dealt with appropriately.
- Control and manage the day to day running of the ITSM, SIR, IAM platform.
- Control and manage any changes to the ITSM, SIR, IAM platform including liaising with 3rd party vendors to develop the software.
- Communicate effectively.
- Previous experience of administering ServiceNow
- Awareness of Security Incident Response modules within ServiceNow
- Business awareness
- Ability to manage own projects and testing
- Experience creating Virtual Agent topics
- Experience configuring flows and workflows within ServiceNow
- Full understanding of ITSM processes
- Time management
- Proven capabilities in managing enterprise level platforms
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, GB
Application Deadline: N/A