Working across our UK and international eCommerce platforms, you’ll help develop and support systems that handle millions of pounds worth of transactions every day. This will involve everything from developing cutting-edge technology features and practices, to playing a major role in the analysis, design, and development of various high profile projects.
- You will be responsible for developing the user interface of our website platform and will have the opportunity to design architecture and select tools, to improve our skill set and improve our platform in line with the future road map.
- Working in a truly Agile way, you will get to see your work live from day 1 and will get involved with lots of big changes focussing on overhauling the entire website and deploying containerised Microservices apps into the Cloud.
- You’ll help provide development support to internal users, as well as offering out-of-hours cover during seasonal events and busy trading periods. You’ll also use your expertise and experience to help us continually improve our processes and working practices, actively enabling the department to become as efficient and effective as it can be.
- There are flexible working options available for this role, icluding home working.
- Strong UI/UX skills
- Good knowledge in industry best practices in development.
- Good experience with modern frameworks such as Vue.js, React.js, Angular
- Good communication skills
- Experience in mentor junior developers on development methodologies and optimization techniques
- Agile Processes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coventry, GB
Application Deadline: N/A