Working within our Loss Prevention team you’ll effectively support the provision of a safe and secure working and shopping environment, providing a uniformed presence to protect the company assets and to minimise loss.
- Work closely with Store Teams and build strong relationships with local police.
- To action any other duties as requested by the Regional LP Manager including Out of Hours surveillance, LP auditing and additional support at other stores and attend department meetings.
- Identify any high-risk areas and act as a strong deterrent on the shop floor.
- Help our stores feel like safe and secure places to work and shop.
- Engage with store management to ensure Company LP standards within stores are adhered to at all times.
- We would prefer you to have previous experience as a either a Security Officer, worked in a Retail environment or the Armed Forces.
- You’ll be flexible and willing to work across different stores and opening times. Travel will be required on a day to day basis to cover a cluster of stores within a reasonable travelling distance form your home address.
- Totally committed to keeping our Store Teams and customers safe.
- Well-organised with the ability to work well in a fast and busy store.
- Hardworking, self motivated and always ready to use your initiative.
- A confident communicator who can build great relationships with store teams, police and customers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hayes, GB
Application Deadline: N/A