As a Content Editor, you will work within a team of UK and International Content Editors and you will be required to take change requests from across the business and turn them into reality!
As an integral part of the team, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Using our CMS to update our platform as per business requests.
- Publishing new and exciting content daily across all website channels including next.co.uk, nextdirect.com and other next websites.
- Liaising with our offshore team in India to ensure requests and issues are being resolved in a timely fashion.
- Managing website issues and requests from the wider department and business.
- Working closely with our QA team to ensure all website changes and updates are signed-off and launched on time.
- Assisting deliver new and exciting initiatives alongside BAU activity such as sale, new season launches, campaigns, new developments and more!
- A genuine interest in fashion retail and ecommerce.
- Highly motivated with commercial acumen
- Strong communicator with a real team ethic and the ability to work under pressure
- Experience updating online content using a CMS preferably CoreMedia.
- Adaptable to change and willing to support other team members when required.
- Good at breaking down problems and finding relevant solutions
- Excellent planning, attention to detail and organisational skills
- Available to work callout shifts every once in a while.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, GB
Application Deadline: N/A