Website New Look
We’ve been bringing the latest fashion to the high-street since 1969. We’re now a global, multichannel brand offering on-trend, value-fashion for women, men and teenage girls. Even after 50 years we’ve stayed true to our original mission of delivering fabulous products at a price our customers can afford.
- Work with the Head of Creative and Head of Design on future concepts from a product and styling point of view.
- Work as part of the Creative Concept team building product stories to be pushed out across all channels.
- Feed the Senior Content Manager, Brand, Social and Talent team on fashion/product stories ensuring that key product drops are covered as well as pushing new shapes, colours and trends etc.
- Work with the Senior Content Manager on Fashion stories briefing in the key products, to the Customer Calendar with knowledge of the Brand product position from BMD. Ensuring any key message are captured in the visual content calendar.
- Attend the relevant BMD product meetings and rack ups and feed- back to the marketing team in the weekly multi channel meetings.
- Ensure all assets used across channels are on brand and showcase the most relevant product pushes and strong brand image.
- Ensure the Critical Paths are managed and up to date
- Feed the wider Marketing teams key product messages in line with the Critical Path
- Build a styling brief for the external stylists and work with them on styling days to deliver the key outfits and the Brand messages.
- Ensure all styling across channels is on brand and all product requests and trends are covered. Attend shoots as stylist and product leader, making sure selections are on brand and aligned with creative concept and product pushes.
- Manage the shoot product request from the BMD teams to Eccom teams ensuring that all requests etc are in line with the shoot critical path.
- Regularly meet with the Head of Fashion and Design to capture their vision from the initial stage and ensure that vision is maintained from selection through to shoot and content
- Experience in understanding multi channel processes including CRM, Creative Briefs, Content and Customer Mindset
- Leadership Skills – leading a team of 4 at Management, Co-ordinator and Assistant level
- Interpersonal Skills, the ability to create relationships across teams and present back at director level
- Responsible for all assets to be on-brand and in-line with key product pushes across all channels
- Essential skills/knowledge
- Strong styling and shoot experience
- Able to work to strict deadlines and to understand and follow creative briefs
- Strong Digital multi channel marketing and content experience
- Management experience
- Strong organisational skills
Company: New Look
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A