Website New Look
We are looking for an ambitious, driven and passionate CRM Executive to join our fast paced digital team. The CRM Executive will support the CRM team to successfully execute all customer communications across all channels to cost effectively drive performance and engagement within various customer segments to ultimately drive revenue and visits to New Look’s online, app platforms and footfall in-store.
- Utilise insight, data and competitor knowledge to drive effective and efficient BAU campaigns across email and push
- Ensure timely delivery of daily email and push campaigns.
- Assist CRM team on strategic CRM projects, including the planning and ad-hoc campaign set-up.
- Briefing, building, amending and maintaining all customer campaigns and related emails communications.
- Take the ownership of execution of BAU email and push campaign schedule
- Set up and deploy email marketing campaigns – managing all stages of the process including building the emails in the ESP, setting up the audiences, carrying out relevant testing, approvals and scheduling
- Generate new innovative ideas for CRM testing plan and support with testing execution.
Qualification & Experience:
- +1 years experience in Digital and CRM, specifically using CRM platforms (Emarsys knowledge a plus)
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload effectively
- Pro-active and able to work off your own initiative.
- Methodical, logical, organised and calm under pressure
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Works effectively and pro-actively in a team
- A proactive attitude and must be able to thrive in a varied and fast paced environment Incredibly motivated, driven, and detail orientated
- Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of the role
- Computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft suite and Adobe Creative Suite.
Company: New Look
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A