As a Senior Personal Banker in one of our branches, you’ll be in the perfect place to build great relationships and promote the benefits of alternative services to simplify and enhance customers banking experience.
- Completing account opening processes, providing the customer with a seamless and positive experience
- Identifying products and services that are right for our customers, helping them to make the most of their money and savings
- Identify opportunities to help customers with more complex needs such as mortgages, private banking, business banking and protection
- Completing outbound care calls to customers to grow and maintain the relationship
- Conducting financial health checks and reviewing customer accounts
We’re looking for someone who shares our passion for delivering excellent customer service in every interaction and who is motivated and driven to develop their career and meet branch & personal goals. As a trusted Adviser you’ll strive to improve standards for our customers, looking for ways to make their lives easier and take the stress out of banking.
- The ability to build rapport and trust with customers in a face to face environment and provide them with the right options for their circumstances
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a genuine interest building relationships
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Experience of working in a customer service environment with the ability to thrive under pressure and achieve customer satisfaction
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bolton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A