As a Customer Sales Adviser, you’ll be providing a pro-active and reactive service to make sure our customers meet all of their financial arrangements in line with their own financial goals. You’ll be a trusted expert, providing them with the knowledge they need to make the most of their money.
You’ll also act as the first point of contact for colleagues, handling enquiries on a wide range of issues in a professional manner and with the appropriate degree of technical knowledge. And you’ll understand the products and services we can offer and how you in turn can deliver for and support your colleagues.
- Accurately and compliantly completing right first time processes and procedures, providing the customer with a seamless and positive experience
- Proactively educating customers on our digital options such as online and mobile banking
- Providing the very best experience for our customers, confidently taking calls to talk them through our products and services
- Achieving and exceeding goals on contribution and customer service, while adhering to all internal and external regulatory, operational and credit control systems and procedures
- Building valuable relationships and making a positive impact on every call I often in a busy environment
- Using an ethical, needs based sales approach to identify products and services that are right for our customers, helping them to make the most of their money and savings
- The ability to multi-task and work well as part of a team
- Being able to take ownership and follow up on issues & queries in a timely manner
- The confidence to provide a first-class service in every task you undertake
- A record of exceeding targets, and adhering to internal and external, regulatory, operational, compliance systems and procedures
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A