You will oversee the creation and optimization of infrastructure to ensure our eCommerce business is set up for profitable growth. You will collaborate with partners across the business – Supply Chain, Inventory Allocation, Web Merchandising, and Customer Support – to deliver strategies and initiatives that will deliver exceptional member experiences.
- Develop, implement and bring-to-life a new marketplace strategy, driving towards ‘000s of new products within two years
- Collaborate with Web Merch and Inventory teams to support purchase decisions and forecasts
- Partner with central business leaders to ensure eCommerce experience and infrastructure is integrated and fluidly supports brick-and-mortar retail experience
- Enable a seamless customer experience across fulfillment strategies – ship-to-home, store pick-up and ship-from-store
- Provide insight and reporting based on inventory sell through trends to inform future depth and breadth of assortment.
- Develop and execute a delivery promise that exceeds member expectations
- Own the KPIs related to inventory-on-hand, sell-through and return rates to identify trends; collaborate with Merchandising and Web Merchandising teams to drive actions based on trends
- Strong analytical skills and systems savviness
- Ability to define operational strategies and map out short to mid-term plans.
- Understanding of digital commerce infrastructure/architecture
- A passion/obsession for “what’s next…” in eCommerce, mobile, social shopping, etc., with the ability to integrate current trends into the business quickly
- 5+ years experience in eCommerce, Supply Chain and/or Operations
- You thrive in a dynamic work environment and can work on multiple projects simultaneously and establish new processes while streamlining existing ones.
- Be an exceptional team player and able to work cross functionally within teams and with other stakeholders within marketing and other departments in MEC.
- Capacity to work effectively with ambiguity, adapting quickly to changing goals and objectives.
- Ability to effortlessly partner with and influence other leaders and teammates while gaining credibility by experience and leadership style
- You strategize how our eComm business can operate to better support the member experience
- You understand the principles of project management and can see a project from infancy to completion
- Results-driven with proven strategic planning skills and the ability to use analytics to drive business growth
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, CA
Application Deadline: N/A