Louis Vuitton’s powerhouse Maison at Union Square in San Francisco is seeking a high caliber, commercially minded Asset Protection Lead with a thorough understanding of high volume risk management.
Asset Protection is a critical component of our business. The Asset Protection Lead is responsible for overseeing day-to-day protection of store assets and enforcing asset protection strategies to combat shrink, increase safety and support the store’s overall success. The role will include training Asset Protection staff and store team on strategies to ensure safety of the staff and prevent store loss.
- The successful candidate will have previously held a senior level Asset Protection management position and has experience leading AP functions in a fast paced, retail (preferably luxury) environment. It is essential that you have an expert knowledge of asset protection standards and procedures, experience leading investigations (W-Z or CFI Certification strongly preferred), security supervision and possess the ability to travel and work a flexible schedule.
- With extensive people management skills, you will be required to act as a senior management support to the Store Director and therefore be experienced in providing innovative solutions to complex business challenges related to Asset Protection. Excellent organization and reporting skills are required, in addition to advanced excel & computer skills. Previous experience with security/asset protection affiliated equipment (C.C.T.V/Alarm Systems) is strongly preferred.
- Experience in a managerial retail role in a store/boutique setting
- Knowledge/interest in art, photography, literature
- Strong understanding of retail store operations and concepts
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A