Responsible for sales, marketing activation, business planning and execution for E-retail channel (select accounts).
Develop & implement sound strategies for online promotional & marketing activities, product assortment & information, Retailer CRM, & digital programs to increase revenue & profit while maintain a cohesive dotcom presence.
Develop the strategy and conduct planning and execution of product information, online advertising, and promotions for continued growth of LVMH Fragrance Brands products on partner E-Retailer sites.
This role includes the planning of all e-retail business (In partnership with sales team, marketing activities, content calendars, coop) for each retailer.
Ensure that the image of the brand is consistent across all retailer execution.
- Sales planning & retail achievement: build plans, negotiate targets and drive retail achievement per brand/key product line for each dedicated E-retail account. Monitor target achievement and propose action plan to maximize performance.
- Develop strategy for all promotional activity and spend for retailer programs including, but not limited to, topics for budgets, samples, digital and advertising materials.
- Retailer.com Strategy: Collaborate with retail partners to maximize Retailer.com advertising and spend to drive sales & performance at each account.
- Retailer.com Sales Budgets: Mange seasonal plans and budgets and negotiate targets/plans with retailers. Maintain approved budgets for sales and marketing spend. Meet monthly to review latest budget versus actual
- Retailer.com Coop Budgets: Recommend and negotiate coop plans, lead program execution in partnership with Sales/Marketing/Media/Creative teams.
- Presentations/Meetings: Provide overall and tactical strategies, per retailer, for retailer market meetings
- Insights & Reporting: Generate weekly sell thru and campaign performance reports. Provide monthly reports to HQ team including retailer activity, sell thru results and competitive analysis.
- Retailer.com Activations: Ensure best-in-class marketing & activation strategies to support new launches, drive sales, & increase market share on dotcom.
- Able to execute sales & marketing strategies to drive sales and client loyalty
- Project Management Skills – ability to guide a project from concept to final delivery
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Leadership Skills – ability to focus team members as well as colleagues on goals and objectives
- Analytical Skills – ability to evaluate data from several sources and summarize findings in weekly reporting, promotional recaps and competitive audits
- Negotiating Skills – ability to work closely with retailers to maximize LVMH Fragrance Brands’ visibility
- Strong team spirit with ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Fluency or working knowledge of French is preferred
- Able to work with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- 5+ years’ experience with digital and/or sales applications and key business drivers; luxury retailing or the cosmetic/beauty industry preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rochester, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A