Reporting to the Director, Field Services, the Field Service Manager is responsible to aggressively drive Profitable Sales growth within the Service Programs with the goal of improving service, reducing customer complaints and associated costs.
The role will focus on the CustomThe primary function of the Plumbing Pro is to serve as the store expert on plumbing related merchandise. This includes providing both customers and employees with comprehensive information on plumbing-related merchandise, assisting customers in assembling, cutting, selecting, and loading merchandise, and training associates in the department. The
er Experience, Service Provider metrics (KPI’s), and will also spend time with stores, working with key roles and teams to drive programs through positive engagement, relationship building, training and building the business.
- 1 year experience selling plumbing supplies.
- 2 years experience working as a plumber in industry.
- 2 years trade or vocational school in the plumbing trade.
- 1 year experience working with contractors in a sales role or in the field.
- 6 months retail sales experience.
- License or certification in the plumbing trade. License or certification as a plumbing inspector.
- Lifts up to 40 pounds daily without assistance; may lift up to 100 pounds with or without assistance.
- The Plumbing Pro may be required to perform job activities, with appropriate intermittent relief where applicable, under difficult work conditions such as in extreme cold, heat, inclement weather, at heights, while exposed to constant/intermittent sounds (if applicable).
- Lowe’s Canada is an inclusive employer. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, CA
Application Deadline: N/A