Reporting to the Director, Field Services, the Field Service Manager is responsible to aggressively drive Profitable Sales growth within the Service Programs with the goal of improving service, reducing customer complaints and associated costs.
The role will focus on the Customer Experience, Service Provider metrics (KPI’s), and will also spend time with stores, working with key roles and teams to drive programs through positive engagement, relationship building, training and building the business.
- This position is responsible for Market/Store Service Programs results and will also present results and conclusions to senior store management as well as make recommendations using good business and financial judgment.
- Customer Focus Approximately 20% of time
- Conduct QA visits to determine that work is being done according to Lowe’s standards. Ensure that customer service standards are respected
- Visit worksites to resolve escalated customer service issues.
- Work with CSC/ RSC partners to build process that improves customer satisfaction
- Key business partner: Customer call center, store management, vendor partners
- KPI’s: Customer service scores, issue resolution time, customer payouts (Lowe’s Banner)
- A Business degree from a College or University is preferred.
- 3 – 5 years management experience home improvement retail dealing with installation services
- Candidates must have the ability to effectively present information to large groups, have experience in interacting with multiple levels of management both verbally and in writing and demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- The position requires superior analytical and project planning capabilities, and a strong execution expertise. Excellent time management/organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills with the ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization are essential.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, CA
Application Deadline: N/A