To protect L’Oréal UK and Irelands’ license to market innovative beauty care products through excellent regulatory support and advise on regulatory matters relating to all areas the L’Oréal UK and Ireland business is concerned with.
- Regular interaction and collaboration with multi-divisional Operations teams and Marketing teams.
- Apply the Group’s regulatory strategy and ensure the accountability of implementing regulations, particularly cosmetic and chemical regulations, for the development and commercialisation of products.
- Lead and implement L’Oréal UK and Ireland’s Regulatory strategy, including ongoing Brexit implementation plans, ensuring L’Oréal’s license to operate.
- Maintain regular cross functional collaboration with the international regulatory teams and UK legal team.
- Contributes to the Group’s international regulatory strategy.
- Lead and develop a team of Regulatory Advisors in charge of monitoring and managing our regulatory obligations with respect to, but not limited to UK and EU Cosmetics Regulation, ‘UK REACh ’ and ‘EU REACh .’
- Communicate with authorities and professional associations, including the CTPA, to help safeguard the Group’s position.
- Minimum honours degree in one of the life sciences particularly, chemistry, biochemistry or biology.
- 5-10 years in-depth experience in the FMCG industry.
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory frameworks, preferably cosmetics regulation and chemicals regulation.
- Leadership and management skills including coaching and training of junior team members.
- Excellent command of the English language and its subtleties, with the ability to articulate and express ideas and concepts fluently and persuasively both orally and in writing, particularly in simplifying complex regulatory or scientific issues.
- High degree of organisational and analytical skills, offering well thought through creative solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of building good effective relationships with internal and external contacts as well as senior stakeholders.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Bristol, GB
Application Deadline: N/A