As part of your role, you will be able to quickly build strong relationships with internal managers and employees and be the first point of contact for HR related queries. You will be able to think on your feet, be solutions focused and results driven whilst also balancing long term thinking with delivering everyday operational excellence .
- Facilitate and manage the talent review process and succession planning in partnership with Physical Distribution leaders.
- Drive healthy and positive organisational culture in line with the L’Oreal ‘Simplicity Culture’, partnering with business leaders by developing and executing strong human resources strategies including Diversity and Inclusion.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues if required, conduct effective, objective and thorough investigations, supporting all sites within the UKI when required ensuring compliance with UK employment law and code of ethics
- Provide insights from employee data to improve processes, employee engagement and policy alignment across the business.
- Create people-centric plans to meet business demands through a strong understanding of how talent fits into the Physical Distribution strategy and how to develop talent.
- You will be responsible for delivering an operational and strategic HR function to the Distribution centres, proactively bringing the people strategy to life, supporting and contributing to delivery of the UKI Physical Distribution business plans.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with experience of building relationships across an organization
- Solutions orientated mindset with the ability to work accurately at pace and cope with ambiguity
- Strong stakeholder management experience and the ability to deliver difficult messages
- Experience of leading key projects for the business
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyse data, draw accurate conclusions and communicate key messages succinctly
- Strong planning and organisation skills – with an ability to appropriately re-prioritise and change as required to meet deadlines
- Ideally degree qualified
- CIPD qualified or with suitable alternative proven practical HR experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A