The Products Reporting & Information (PRI) Team plays an integral role in the communication to the Retail Finance Leadership team for the Reporting of Management Accounts, Ledger and Technical Accounting support and driving forward the delivery of key reporting projects.
- Providing insightful, high quality complex management accounting reports, executing control and operating as a management accounting specialist.
- Operate flexibly across PRI to deliver prioritised activity, including supporting strategic projects
- Build a wide network of contacts across Finance to better understand the customer transaction journey through to ledger to enable swift resolution to ledger investigations and aid collaboration
- Respond to individual and team objectives and invests in improving personal performance by growing own skills and capabilities, coaching others when required.
- Create a positive team culture and encourage your colleagues to adopt a change mindset.
- Be curious – don’t accept the status quo! Challenge the way we currently do things and look for ways we can improve them.
- Be able to work collaboratively and enjoy working with stakeholders from different areas.
- Ideally, you should be a part or qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A