We’re the IT Supplier Management team, leading the management for Lloyds Banking Group of over 300 suppliers and £2bn worth of spend annually and supporting the strategic Cloud technology transformation programme at the heart of the Group. By building strong and long-lasting relationships with suppliers, we’re enabling the Group to stay ahead of the competition and better serve its customers. We have a real passion for what we do and are growing and significantly investing in our team driving to be the leading supplier management team at Lloyds Banking Group.
As Head of IT Supplier Management, you’ll lead the delivery of large scale, supplier strategies. Optimising the outcomes within risk appetite and with strong commercial acumen. You’ll lead and work in a cross functional team to develop the key supplier strategies and ensure successful delivery through the setting and monitoring of objectives and key results. You’ll be focussed on achieving best in class collaborative supplier investment and innovation to support budgeting and cost control, and alignment of key technology supplier strategy with overall Group strategies. This role will particularly be focused on the infrastructure suppliers and services so knowledge within this area of IT is desirable.
You will also be part of the Supplier Management Directors Senior leadership team and therefore accountable for leading the culture and behaviours not just within your direct team but within the function and experience of colleague development and leadership are also required within this role.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering a successful supplier strategy, plans long-range goals, objectives and overall direction which support the company’s strategy.
- Demonstrate business acumen relationship optimisation, vision, and planning capabilities.
- Strong specialist experience and knowledge to highlight potential opportunities in own field of work and interpret market / competition data to take strategic decisions.
- You’ll also develop strategic solutions to long-term business needs by anticipating complex issues, challenges and opportunities, and leading output delivery.
- Leading a Senior team of supplier managers focused on a subset of our most strategic and complex infrastructure suppliers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abedreen, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A