As a Senior Software Engineer you’ll play a pivotal role in the future of our product development, shaping the way we design, build, test and deploy using cutting edge technology. You’ll work collaboratively with other team members, partners and third parties to create empowered teams who are motivated to tackle business problems and realise value to customers.
- And you’ll influence positively – demonstrating the right values and behaviours and encouraging this in team members.
- You’ll lead, direct and shape approaches to solving technical challenges and translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- As a leader and motivator you’ll nurture team members to create a robust team culture.
- You’ll be curious about technology and understanding how things work.
- You will have broad and deep technical experience.
- You’re a dynamic and adaptable individual, able to use and learn new skills in varying circumstances.
- Strong software development background essential, along with knowledge of modern software development toolsets including Cloud hosting,
- Web App development, API’s, DevOps Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- Extensive experience with agile development methods & tooling e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Jira & Confluence, and experience of leading & working as part of an agile team
- Solid understanding of the entire software development lifecycle and experience in end to end delivery of software products.
- You’ll also have an understanding of how to design low-latency, high-availability and performant applications.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A