The Associate Manager, Digital Media owns KFC’s paid digital media strategy and defines the targeting, investment, and reporting strategy across all national digital touchpoints – including OLV, social, search, display, etc. Defines what success looks like for key digital channels. Leads paid influencer strategy and custom content creation process.
- Vendor Relationship Management – Serve as a key point of contact for digital vendors and managing any support requests and contract discussions.
- Custom Content and Digital Integration Management – Lead approval process for custom digital content creation from start to finish in coordination with our agency and vendor partners. Includes owning influencer strategy and digital partner integrations. Collaborate with creative counterpart to provide strategic input on social/digital content optimized to each platform to maximize impact.
- Multicultural Media – Lead efforts to increase spend and brand relevance with Hispanic and African American consumers within paid digital to build brand affinity and drive sales
- Reporting & Measurement – Create and own digital learning agenda and measurement framework. Work with agency partners to develop test & learn strategy across opportunity audiences and emerging tactics, partners, and creative formats. Coordinate with performance lead to apply insights & learnings across performance and national media.
- Digital Media Strategy – Lead development of national digital investment strategy in partnership with media agency. Own targeting and partner strategies to optimize performance of tactical plans across search, social, OLV, audio, and display to drive more efficient media spend and evolve brand KPIs to focus more heavily on ROAS and build incremental transactions.
- Candidate is a digital native with an expert-level understanding of digital & social media platforms and analytics
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface directly with higher levels of management
Qualification & Experience:
- Years of Experience – 4-5 years digital media strategy or execution experience, bonus 2-3 years’ experience digital performance & analytics.
- Experience working with multiple agencies across disciplines
- Education/Certifications – BA or BS (Marketing, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Online Journalism, New Media, Economics, or related field)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A