As we grow, KFC is committed to doing so responsibly through commitments like our 2025 global plastic packaging goal and the KFC Harvest program, which to date has donated over 82 million pounds of food to our local communities around the world. Our purposes is feeding people’s potential, whether that means helping team members get through school, turn their passion for fried chicken into a career, or being a positive force in our communities. We fight inequality and believe in all people. Everyone has a seat at our table: from millionaires to truck drivers, to our more than 800,000 Team Members, to our customers around the world, KFC treats everyone like family.
- Drive holistic business case and financial mindset across cross-functional teams; work directly with and influence Business Units.
- Transform financial analysis into presentations with meaningful conclusions used to inform/influence both KFC Global Leadership Team and Business Unit leadership.
- Own and drive implementation of global strategic dashboard, working cross-functionally with Yum Development team to develop the next phase of metrics to help enable business goals.
- Partner & lead cross-functional project teams to develop, frame, and analyze the most effective ways to meet KFC growth goals.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence senior leadership and generate actionable recommendations.
- Self-starter – ability to create presentations and ‘playbooks’, take on own initiative, and follow through to meet deadlines.
- General knowledge of restaurant business model.
- Education/Certifications: Undergraduate Degree from accredited 4-year university
- Ability to establish and nurture strong relationships with diverse groups and create and maintain sound remote networks.
- Demonstrated exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Qualification & Experience:
- 7+ years of experience in a Strategy role or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of external consulting experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A