The Analyst, Digital & Performance Media has insight into all of KFC’s promotional & consumer-facing digital touchpoints – including paid digital channels, performance media, and email marketing. This person for responsible for owning the day-to-day operations of email marketing, understanding performance of key digital channels, and applying insights & learnings to optimize platform-first approach.
- Work with creative and calendar counterparts to execute holistic digital communication strategy across paid and organic digital channels
- Maintain working knowledge of national digital strategy to provide analysis and data-driven insights for creative & media agency teams in development of targeted paid creative for national and performance media.
- Align test and learn strategy across performance and national strategies to refine targeting, tactics, and assets to drive both national and performance KPIs.
- Support implementation and analysis of performance media strategy and reporting dashboards.
- Support test and learn strategy for emerging digital tactics and capabilities within national and performance media – like click to order, influencers, creative enhancements, etc
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface directly with higher levels of management
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate is a digital native with an expert-level understanding of digital media platforms (social, e-mail) and metrics of digital success
Qualification & Experience:
- Education/Certifications – BA or BS (Marketing, Analytics, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Online Journalism, New Media, Economics or
- related field)
- Years of Experience – 2-3 years’ experience working on brand or agency accounts in digital media, CRM, analytics, social, creative, etc
- Experience working with multiple agencies across disciplines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A