Website Johnson & Johnson
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We’re disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
- Act as a trusted business partner who serves as a strategic talent advisor and connects internally across an array of stakeholders within aligned businesses or program areas.
- Source and analyze business data (internal), competitor and market research(external), and synthesize and articulate the data into insights leading to strategic actions and initiatives resulting in a qualified and diverse pipeline of candidates to hiring managers.
- Conduct the initial assessment of all candidates leveraging interview guides, digital assessment tools and reports, and lead debrief sessions.
- Efficiently and effectively evaluate the candidate’s academic and professional experience as well as, technical and leadership competencies based on business-based interviews as well as determine screening and assessment criteria for the positions and recommend the best talent to hiring managers and program managers.
- Coaches managers, programs, and campus teams on appropriate assessment tools and Behavioral Based Interviewing.
- Have the ability to develop a deep understanding of Johnson & Johnson’s long and short term strategies and growth drivers and translate that knowledge into early talent attraction strategies for the aligned business/program
- Have a reputation as an established professional on University campuses and in other early talent channels. Possess deep college recruiting expertise, and keep abreast of early talent recruiting trends.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to lead needs definition activities for aligned businesses or programs, understand talent demands and develop strategies through data-based evidence to provide a continuous supply of qualified talent.
- Shape, influence and drive the development and implementation of full-time and intern/co-op talent acquisition plans and strategies aligned with business objectives to assure a qualified, diverse pool of candidates.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
- A minimum of five (5) years of HR/Recruiting/University or related experience is required. University recruiting experience preferred
- Must have the ability to work effectively in an agile environment, utilize new technologies, handle multiple projects and daily ad-hoc operational activities.
- Proficiency in the use of social media use (i.e., LinkedIn/job boards etc.) and software like MS Word, Outlook and Excel is required; experience with Taleo or a similar applicant tracking system and with a talent relationship management system is preferred.
- Exceptional Talent Sourcing, Interviewing (Behavior Based Interviewing – TSI Preferred) and Candidate Assessment skills are required.
- Knowledge of HR recruitment practices including but not limited to compensation, global mobility, employment law, interviewing and sourcing strategies required.
- Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to translate data to insight, ability to work effectively on multiple projects with competing priorities, and proven business partnering skills across all levels of management to lead, influence, and drive behavior change without formal authority are all requirements of the role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities as well as formal presentation and facilitation skills are required.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A