Website Government of Canada
As per the new Policy on COVID-19 Vaccination for the Core Public Administration Including the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, federal public servants in the Core Public Administration and members of the RCMP must attest to their vaccination status. The requirement for employees to be fully vaccinated applies whether they are teleworking, working remotely or working on-site. This is a condition of employment and it applies to indeterminate (permanent), determinate (term), casual, and student hiring. Should you reach the point in the selection process where it is necessary to verify terms and conditions of employment then the hiring manager or a human resources representative will contact you in order to complete an attestation.
- You will be required to demonstrate how you meet the education and experience criteria (essential and asset) for the initial screening, in answering online screening questions.
- We cannot make any assumptions about your experience.
- Simply saying you have the required qualifications or listing your current duties is not enough.
- The depth and breadth of experience of an applicant may be considered as part of screening or selection of a candidate, which is why it is recommended you quantify your experience.
- The screening questions are the primary source of information the screening board may use and your resume may only be used as a secondary source to verify information.
- The successful candidate will be required to provide original documentation of proof of Canadian Citizenship or permanent resident status prior to appointment.
- Other candidates may also be asked to provide this documentation at various stages in the selection process.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience providing administrative support within a comparable policing environment.
- Experience using the Police Reporting Occurrence System (PROS).
- Experience speaking fluently in Cree .
- Experience with emergency support services such as providing support for emergency calls, emergency medical response services, or community emergency response teams.
- Experience interpreting and processing court documents.
- Experience using the Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC).
Company: Government of Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North Battleford, Saskatchewan, CA
Application Deadline: N/A