Look no further. The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is currently looking for talented individuals to fill a variety of full-time and part-time student level positions within the Ontario CRA offices.
To learn about a few of the different job types we offer, we invite you to visit our job types page.
- Who wants to apply what they have learned in school;
- Whose organizational skills are on point when it comes to coordinating and planning their work;
- Who is excited to grow and develop their professional network;
- Who wants to refine their skills and develop new ones;
- Who acts with integrity, respect, professionalism and collaboration; and
- Who wants to do meaningful work that impacts the lives of Canadians.
- Willing to work overtime
- Willing to work shifts or a flexible schedule, including evenings and/or weekends (including statutory holidays)
- Capacity to regularly lift objects weighing up to 10kg
- Your academic enrollment will be verified at appointment
- You must be legally eligible / entitled to work in Canada
- Security: Reliability Status
- Willing to travel
Qualification & Experience:
- University Undergraduate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Catharines, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A