Are you customer obsessed, speak cloud, and want to help customers build at unbelievable scale? Come join a collaborative and talented team, dedicated to helping customers achieve new possibilities leveraging AWS. As an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Sr. Customer Solutions Manager you will be responsible for helping guide AWS customers along their multi-year journey to the cloud. In this highly visible, role you will be ensuring that all AWS teams are working together effectively and efficiently to deliver outcomes for the customer.
- You will interface with customer and AWS leadership, driving collaboration between the other core account groups (Sales, Support, Solutions Architecture, and Professional Services), product/engineering teams, and customer teams, planning and supporting major workload migrations.
- You will translate strategic initiatives in the account plan into executable actions, working backwards from our customers key milestones.
- You will manage cadence by leading the reporting and tracking functions along the way.
- The execution of education plans, roadmap to business outcome alignments, Executive Briefing Sessions, and go-live events and transitions are a few items owned by the CSM that are critical to the success of our customer’s cloud journey.
- You are encouraged to think big, invent and take ownership on customer challenges.
- You will not only bring the best of AWS/Amazon to our customers, you will proactively help solve the customer’s challenges through new ideas, tools and mechanisms.
- Successful candidates will have a strong technical background, be aware of details that matter, have excellent problem solving abilities, and be exemplary communicators both at the executive and project team level.
- You will be a peer leader, have the ability to gain stakeholder buy-in, negotiate and lead virtual teams.
- Your enterprise cloud experience and operational excellence will influence the team’s decisions, provide insight, and help drive secure and robust solutions.
- You will evangelize AWS services and influence customers for adopting them.
- You should be passionate about delivering a great customer experience by deploying AWS solutions and driving innovation, and also be obsessed with contributing to the day-to-day management of the customers successful migration to AWS.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A