Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Solutions Architect to help design and deliver advanced cloud computing solutions to Canadian Federal Government customers. You will be a member of a dynamic team, bringing the latest in disruptive, cutting-edge cloud computing technology to solve difficult and impactful challenges within this vertical. You will be a key member of the business development and sales team and part of the larger AWS Worldwide Public Sector team.
- Solutions Architects are regarded as technical “thought leaders” who evangelize emerging technologies not only on a conceptual level, but also on a practical.
- Our SA’s have over the years played a critical role in the widespread adoption and advancement of cloud computing capabilities within the public sector.
- They think outside of the box to deliver results to our customers and provide solutions that are cost-effective, time-saving, and secure.
- As an SA, you’ll solve problems at both the mission and technical levels by working backwards from customer requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Relevant technical certifications in cloud computing and/or IT Architecture
- Possess or have the ability to obtain Government of Canada Reliability status
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field of study OR 8+ years of professional or military work experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Technical Pre-Sales or sales experience
- Experience working with government organizations
- 7+ years of systems architecture design, software development, infrastructure build and management, implementation experience, or technology consulting
- Experience with Canadian government compliance, security frameworks and regulations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A