As a member of the AWS Professional Services team, you are joining a team that invests in your success by providing comprehensive learning and mentorship programs. Our team also puts a value on work-life balance. We offer a flexible work environment to help you balance your work and personal life while still remaining customer obsessed.
- Develop -quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work we deliver
- Collaborate on internal builder projects
- Become a trusted advisor to customers and partners for security
- Innovate on behalf of customers, translating your thoughts into action and yielding measureable results
- Build and deploy security infrastructure and automate security operations for customers
- Expert knowledge and implementation experience of information security principles, policy enforcement, operating systems, web applications, and a high-level of familiarity with malicious code uses, OWASP Top 10, and common techniques used by hackers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional or military experience
- Experience building Security documentation packages and leading organizations through Security compliance processes, accreditation, and/or Authority to Operate lifecycles.
- Demonstrated experience in designing architectures to meet security and compliance requirements for large enterprises
- 8+ years of /implementation/consulting experience with Security, Compliance, and Risk Management including a mix of hands-on technical architecture work along with compliance and oversight.
- Hands-on experience with secure networking design concepts, services such as DNS, HTTPS, and TLS, as well as securing software-defined systems
Qualification & Experience:
- Familiarity with security frameworks like PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD
- Experience utilizing AWS Security solutions such as (AWS Config, SCP, IAM, KMS, Network Firewall etc.) to implement comprehensive and cohesive security frameworks
- Experience deploying Identity and Access Management systems to secure access to public and hybrid cloud environments (experience with SSO, SAML, and Active Directory).
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Experience with CloudFormation, Terraform, or Ansible in production environments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A