We are open to applicants with varying backgrounds in Digital Marketing, so depending on your expertise, you will plan, develop and implement large-scale campaigns across a select number of channels which sit within the teams remit: PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic, Aggregators, Affiliates and App. You will also work closely with other teams including Data Science, Content, Brand, CRM and Studio to make sure creative is consistent and campaigns are performing to an effective ROI.
- Working closely with the Data Science team across industry leading attribution and audience projects.
- Day-to-day management and optimisation of campaigns, making recommendations on improving account performance and dealing with large scale budget changes on an ad-hoc basis.
- Staying fully up to date with all platforms and their key features.
- Working closely with other teams across the marketing department and wider business (including revenue, finance, product).
- Planning and forecasting, creative/audience/landing page testing and producing and sending reports to senior business stakeholders.
- Testing the latest betas and product releases that Jet2.com and Jet2holidays get access to thanks to the scale of our activity.
- Bring robust numerical and data analysis skills, with the ability to provide actionable recommendations.
- Have experience using our key platforms, including any of the following: SA360, Google Ads, Microsoft Bing, GA4, Campaign Manager,
- Facebook, AWIN, DV360 and the wider Google product suite.
- Be a highly proficient user of MS Office, with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Bring strong experience of working in a Digital Marketing environment
- Effectively communicate and influence at all levels and ideally have experience developing and motivating junior members of a team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A