The Recovery team contributes to the completion of the store replenishment process before opening, in the most efficient, commercial and safe way and secure the goods flow operations are optimized. They do this through using knowledge of IKEA, as well as the IKEA tools and the experience and expertise of their colleagues. This results in agreed goods availability for customers at the lowest possible costs.
- Support the team and with additional duties, as required
- Proudly display IKEA products in the As-Is section, ensuring displays are clear and attractive
- Always consider the sustainability impact when deciding when and how to recover our products.
- Focus on understanding how you impact the customer experience by making sound decisions on which returned products can be put back on the shelves and which cannot, and how to responsibly and sustainably handle those that cannot.
- Always be aware of customers when on the shop floor, prioritizing their requests and needs, giving suggestions even when engaged in other tasks
- Proactively partner with other internal departments to minimize their internal damages and waste
- Properly process products that can be given a second chance, ensuring presentable and proper packaging, assembly, pricing and labeling
- You are totally cool working in a physically demanding, fast-paced, work environment
- You have about 6-month work experience in a high-volume environment where you dealt with replenishment and receiving (warehouse experience is a strong asset but not necessary)
- You’ve worked with material handling equipment before (or are very open to learning!)
- You are computer savvy and generally comfortable with technology (and can easily learn new software and systems)
- You are totally cool with working very early hours of the day (before the store opens)
- You can prioritize, are disciplined, show initiative and have a flexible attitude
- You are enthusiastic about work and working with others in a team
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A