All jobs requires the submission of a satisfactory criminal record check. A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position.
- Be an IKEA Ambassador by understanding that you impact our customer’s experience by being able to offer solutions and answer questions that relate to their food or home furnishing needs.
- Responsible for ensuring that your area is customer-ready
- Support the Unit goals and daily operations as required
- Actively participate in all IKEA safety standards, policies, and food waste programs
- Supporting the team with additional duties, as required
- You have amazing attention for details and can effortlessly juggle multiple competing priorities while keeping a smile on your face
- You’re a total people person and customer service skills are top notch – you can assess a customer’s needs quickly and sell them a solution, providing all sorts of support to aid them in their
- You are open to learning, have a general can-do attitude and are energized by teamwork
- You have an obvious passion for IKEA products and design, as well as our Sustainability commitment
- You are totally cool working in a physically demanding, fast-paced, work environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A