You would describe yourself as a ‘systems person’. You are passionate about data accuracy and have excellent attention to detail. You enjoy analytical work and MS Excel is your best friend. You are confident using advanced MS Excel formulas. You work well under pressure and don’t mind juggling changing priorities. You are able to build trustful relationships with your stakeholders across the business and deliver on agreed timelines. Previous project management experience and SAP knowledge are essential.
- Provide the overview and targeted support for hypercare – liasing with Country & global teams Secure IBM partners are compliant to dest top procedures that they are accurate down to a granular level, escalating issues as they arise
- Support data cleansing activities, validate data ready for migration and support business cutover.
- Work with the training responsible to secure training content continues to be correct, inclusive and relevant and that relevant co-workers are identified, training delivered and access granted
- Secure outstanding post go live issues for IE ready for UK go live, working with the various teams using the escalation routes where possible and finding new if needed
- Provide expert support and solutions for the country and global teams and end users
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A