We at IKEA Sheffield have positions available in Customer Relations & are looking for people who want to work in Customer Services, Checkouts, Click and Collect and Trolley Retrieval. This role is varied with no two days being the same, one minute you could be on checkouts or self scan checkout attendant the next minute you could be meeting and greeting our customers or maybe queue management, hosting trolleys or customer support.
- Ensure that payments are handled in a reliable, efficient, accurate and friendly way
- You aim to create a positive experience for our customers, so they will want to return and shop with us again over time
- You have good problem solving skills and confidence with customers.
- Provide an efficient and accurate checkout experience in various areas of the store
- Build loyalty by ensuring customers have an amazing shopping experience
- Click and collect – checking orders ensuring accurately picked and delivering goods to the customer in the car park.
- Experience in customer service is preferable but not essential
- Works together with colleagues in other functions to improve the customer experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A