We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!
- Assisting customers and providing advice on the best solutions for their homes.
- Keeping your sales floor tidy, priced and fully stocked to give customers a positive shopping experience.
- Acting as an expert and consultant on a broad range of home furnishing solutions, products and services to inspire and inform customers.
- Guiding customers toward top-selling and prioritized products.
- Assembling display products for the introduction of new products.
Qualification & Experience:
1 year experience in retail sales, preferably in the home furnishing sector
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A