Website U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
This position is located at Department of Housing and Urban Development, Assistant Secretary for Public and Indian Housing.
This opportunity is also open to Status eligibles under announcement 21-HUD-1361. Please refer to that announcement for details on open period, eligibility, and how to apply.
As a Housing Innovations Specialist, you will:
- Work as part of a team testing and evaluating innovations in the delivery of low-income housing assistance.
- Play a role in the development of nationwide policies and procedures relating to the Moving to Work demonstration.
- Assist in the development, interpretation and implementation of policies and procedures for MTW participants and their activities on the basis of applicable statutory and administrative requirements and the negotiated agreements.
- Maintain and develop contacts and convene meetings with key players both inside and outside of HUD involved in planning and implementing innovations in public housing and low-income housing assistance.
- You must meet the following requirements within 30 days of the closing date of this announcement.
- Must be U.S. Citizen or U.S. National.
Company: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A