If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC UK Bank plc (“HSBC UK”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of HSBC Holdings plc and the UK ring-fenced bank formed to satisfy the Banking Reform Act 2016. It is dual-regulated by the FCA and PRA and has 26 subsidiaries and associated entities.
- Assisting with CG&S interim and annual financial reporting processes and procedures, including supporting the drafting of CG&S disclosures;
- Providing broad corporate governance guidance and support to HSBC UK, its subsidiaries, directors and executive management, and supporting respective governance meetings;
- Supporting on board appointments, inductions, onboarding, training and CPD records, enhanced vetting and other associated activities for non-executive directors;
- Being the appointed company secretary to a number of subsidiary entities, undertaking all statutory compliance activities, Companies House filings and entity management on Englobe;
- Assisting with risk, operations and internal control requirements for HSBC UK CG&S.
- Maintaining the Board conflicts of interest register and monitoring compliance;
- Assisting with drafting, compliance and support in relation to delegations of authorities;
- Strong inter-personal, organisational, process management, verbal and written skills;
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and work well with all levels of management.
- Strong knowledge of UK corporate governance principles;
- Financial services / UK regulatory experience is desirable but not essential;
- Be a qualified company secretary or lawyer with a demonstrable experience;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coventry, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A