Website Honor Health
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local community healthcare system serving an area of 1.6 million people in the greater Phoenix area. The network encompasses six acute-care hospitals, an extensive medical group, outpatient surgery centers, a cancer care network, clinical research, medical education, a foundation and community services with approximately 12,300 employees, 3,700 affiliated physicians and 3,100 volunteers.
- Transports patients by wheelchair, stretcher, bed or chair to and from designated areas or departments. Complies with all safety protocols when transporting patients and materials. Uses proper body mechanics. Ensures patient safety when transferring a patient to and from multiple surfaces and/or devices. Operates two-way radios for communication with dispatch. Follows established guidelines for all radio communications. Information, language and content of broadcast must strictly conform to established standards.
- Completes accurate patient check-in/check-out procedures for each area. Alerts clinical staff before moving patient and adheres to patient precaution checklist. Communicates appropriately with patient. Introduces him or herself, verifies patient identity and informs the patient of their destination.
- Maintains wheelchairs and stretchers appropriately. Sanitizes equipment following established protocols. Immediately reports any equipment malfunctions and removes the items from service.
- Complies with established UBBF protocols, radiation monitoring requirements, PPE guidelines. Must maintain current CPR certification.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Clinical Other\BCLS – Basic Life Support BLS training course C Upon Hire Required
- 1 year work experience in customer service Required
Company: Honor Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peoria, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A