Website U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Joining the Secret Service as a Special Agent will allow you to perform critical protective and investigative assignments. The special agent position starts at a salary of $49,508 (GL-07, step 1), with promotion potential to $146,120 (GS-13, step 10). For more information on the Secret Service click here.
During the course of their careers, special agents carry out assignments in both investigations and protection and may be assigned to multiple duty stations throughout the U.S. and abroad. Duties include:
- Providing protection for various protectees.
- Conducting criminal investigations pertaining to financial obligations of the United States.
- Planning and implementing security designs for National Special Security Events.
- U.S. citizenship is required
- Possess a current valid driver’s license
- You must obtain a Top Secret Clearance and retain it during your career.
Company: U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A