Website Holland and Barrett
The role is key in championing the consumer and shopper voice within Brand & Marketing, ensuring that we put consumer insights at the heart of business decision making within our marketing decisions, and heroes the customer perception across the broader business.
Insights portfolio lead for Brand & Marketing, partnering across all aspects of insights generation, including management of primary research requirements, consolidation across insights sources.
Lead insights for creative and media return on investment, working with the Snr Brand & Consumer Insights manager to ensure the marketing team are making informed decisions with regards to advertising and annual planning.
Lead the continuous research requirement for the business, across brand tracking, customer satisfaction tracking.
Manage the ad hoc research process and calendar for the Rewards for Life customer database, ensuring the requirements of the business are met, and collaborating with insights colleagues on timings, slots and survey analysis and management.
Support the Snr Brand, Consumer & Shopper Insights Mgr in developing and embedding a regular customer connection program – utilising both an immersion program and ad hoc customer survey work to enable fast decision making based on consumer insight.
Support the Snr Brand, Consumer & Shopper Insights Mgr in creation of annual insights process that embeds insights across the business.
Lead the annual insights process for Brand & Marketing, being the key point of contact for customer journey scorecards and customer understanding for the Brand & Marketing Teams
- 5+ years within a consumer research role, with strong background in quantitative methodologies and evidence of experience across a broad set of methods.
- Outstanding communication skills, comfortable presenting insight information to all levels.
- Experience in managing brand tracking, Media ROI projects (econometrics), creative testing and customer satisfaction programs.
- Strong analytical skills, specifically with shopper behaviour metrics. The ability to interpret, consolidate and present information across a variety of sources to create compelling narratives.
- Experience in self-serve survey platforms and analytics tools
- Bachelor degree in a relevant consumer research field
- Experience within a head office retail or relevant agency environment
Company: Holland and Barrett
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A