Website Holland and Barrett
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
The Service Analyst will be an integral part of the IT Operations and Services function, where key responsibilities include:
- Providing a first class technical IT Service Desk to all H&B colleagues, serving as the first point of contact for customers, taking end to end ownership for incidents and ensuring colleagues have sufficient equipment to perform their roles.
- Ensuring that second line incidents are investigated and promptly escalated where required.
- Working closely with fellow Service Desk team members and the Service Desk Manager to highlight key issues experienced by wider H&B colleagues and work towards developing standardised solutions.
- Providing remote support and fixes.
- Ensuring that first line incidents are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Logging all tickets for incidents or requests that are reported.
- Proactively managing open incidents, working with 2nd and 3rd line teams to gain the fastest resolution based on incident Sla.
- Owning incidents and escalating them where necessary to them through to resolution (i.e. escalating desktop related issues to the Desktop
- Support team, ensuring a positive experience for H&B colleagues)
- Ensuring that phone calls and emails are dealt with promptly to provide the best possible service to the business.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent analytical/troubleshooting skills.
- Concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-managed with ability to work unsupervised.
- Quick to learn.
- Commercial experience working in a service management function.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment.
Company: Holland and Barrett
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A